No, they have a photo editor that lets us take photos. So we can edit the photos we take.
What if I have to edit photos on the fly?
For that, Google Photo can do it for you. And most of the times, you simply ask it to. They use algorithms that find the best photo for the specific subject and let you quickly fix them up.
What is the difference between the software used to edit photos in Google Photos and other systems?
There are tons of Google Photos editing software and they all tend to be the same so we will talk about a few of them first. The biggest difference between PhotoScreens and other photo editing software is its focus: To make it easy to edit photos for the most popular purposes like: photo sharing (G+, Google+, Pinterest); editorial (C+, D+, Flickr, Instapaper); personal use (P+, Periscope); and photography itself (K+, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa).
What is the main image viewer for Google Photos and can I download it?
Our main image viewer is Google Photos. You can get it from Chrome Store or from the main Google Photos page on the homepage. To install the app, follow these steps:
1. Go to chrome://extensions.
2. Navigate to and click the Google Chrome extension icon
3. Open the page that says “Google Photos Download”, then click on the “Get it” button
4. Select the downloaded file, and click on the “Open” button
5. Select your language and click on the “Install” button
6. Enjoy browsing all your photos on your device’s desktop!
1.5 How can I make Google Photos faster and easier to use?
1. We are working to support the latest Google Camera.
2. We are working to support the latest Google Photos.
3. When you open the Google Photos app in the Chrome browser, you can tap the Menu button in the upper right hand corner to launch the menu view to get detailed information about the features currently in the product. You can see more information about photos and albums at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap1RKDzf9ZdE0Vn6lT-JVJ3VlRUyZsDvVcG1hbWX2